Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Willings Nutraceutical is looking for a sharp, career-minded individual with a desire to be a productive, long-term part of company.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Develop Training for Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Food Defense awareness for Front Line employees.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of production.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Issue Batch Records.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum High School, college is plus
- Computer Skills
- GMP/ Pharmaceutical experience is plus