Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
WILLINGS NUTRACEUTICAL is looking for an individual with high attention to details, results-oriented and goal focused to promote it Contract Manufacturing & Packaging business of Supplements and its upcoming new brand.
- Create, deliver, edit and optimize e-marketing materials.
- Deliver content via Twitter, and Facebook etc.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Create and maintain marketing materials.
- Create and deliver company press releases, blogs, e-newsletters and other related electronic marketing and advertising material.
- Create a YouTube Channel and manage video content.
- Maintain marketing area on Noodle.
- Drive effective promotional activities and initiatives that will create brand awareness, drive market development, improve customer loyalty, and increase sales and profitability.
- Review all promotional material, campaigns and communications to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Oversee, maintain, develop and implement all online content for website and e- commerce storefront.
- Analyze web traffic and user behavior to develop strategies for improving website experience and conversion rate to orders.
- Meet with all customers’ who sign up through face to face meeting and webinars to go over website use.
- Solicit customer feedback.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS 4-Year Marketing Degree, Communications, Computer Science, Graphics Design or other related discipline preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing, Web Design Advertising/Communications preferred.
- Experienced in managing and creating content for a website a must, e-commerce experience strongly desired.
- Experience creating content for and posting to various social media sites a must.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, working with email lists and tracking results required.
- Experience creating surveys required.
- Public Relations Experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; developed writing, editing, and proofreading abilities; work effectively in a demanding fast- paced environment.
- A highly motivated individual with strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects and work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks resulting in consistent productivity results oriented and goal focused.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Self-motivated and looking to improve.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Graphics Design Programs.