Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Operator will be responsibility to ensure that the packaging line and the equipment's on packaging line are clean and set up properly before start of Packaging. Also to ensure quality produced finished product is according to Production Batch Record instructions.
- Clean and/or disassemble packaging line and equipment's e.g. Unscrambeler, desiccant inserter, tablet counter, capper, induction sealer as per SOP.
- Clean packaging room after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Maintain packaging line and equipment's in good working order, inspect packaging line and equipment's for wear, and have any worn or malfunctioning parts evaluated and reported to Production Supervisor or Manager.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the log book.
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the packaging/production department as requested.
- Follow company policies, cGMPs and Standard Operating Procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or 1 year experience in a GMP packaging environment.
- A demonstrated ability to follow written instructions.
- Should have an understanding/knowledge of cGMP, safety criteria or the ability to learn.
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the packaging department as requested.