Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Willings Nutraceutical planning to upgrade to manufacturing facility is seeking a Procurement Specialist. The Procurement Specialist is responsible for maintaining accurate and timely purchase order processing. Monitor stock levels and reorder merchandise to ensure proper levels. Support sales staff to process special orders and research products for customers.
- Manage administrative aspects of Raw Material Purchasing and handle them in compliance with agreed business processes.
- Maintain contracts in data sheet.
- Price updates and verification.
- Maintain SharePoint file folders.
- Maintain vendor master data.
- Resolve invoice issues, including follow up with finance, plants & suppliers.
- Assist in Supplier Non-conformances Resolution.
- Distribute reports as needed.
- Filing and archiving Raw Material paperwork when appropriate.
- Sample requests by contacting supplier and requesting sample quantity.
- Request, collection and collation of required data from Suppliers for supplier’s qualification process.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience of Nutritional (raw material) purchasing is must.
- Accurate data handling in line with global business processes required.
- Timely data handling & reporting required.
- Bachelor Degree required (Industrial Sciences).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communication skills for handling non- conformances with suppliers.
- Persistent & adaptable.
- Excellent MS tools skills e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.