Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Willings Nutraceutical is looking for the Packaging Operators responsible for operation in packaging Functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs visual inspection of Bulk product in accordance with SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Performs manual packaging functions as required.
- Sets up, maintains and operates various packaging equipment.
- Performs line clearance of assigned packaging lines as required.
- Adheres to cGMP’s and internal SOP’s as required.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of machine output and product integrity.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean production environment during shift.
- Completes and maintains applicable log book and batch record paperwork as required.
- Assist mechanics during changeovers from one product to another.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Employee may be required to lift 5 – 30 pounds.
- Employee may be required to stand continually throughout the shift.
- Job involves frequent bending, twisting, pushing, pulling and lifting.
- The noise level of the job environment is moderate. Hearing protection is provided and may be required at times.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School education or equivalent is preferred.
- Willing to be trained.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English is required.
- 1 year of packaging operator experience is preferred.