PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Job Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Willings Nutraceutical is looking for a full-time Product development Associate with the ability to multitask. Assist and support the Director throughout the product development lifecycle of branded products that promote customer satisfaction and positively impact. Must be Friendly, dependable, hardworking, team player.
- Work closely with Director to complete Quality Assurance, Science & Regulatory Affairs (S&RA) documentation required for new products in a timely manner.
- Assisting in maintaining and developing product Formulations Record
- Researching and communicate emerging trends in the marketplace regarding demand for supplements.
- Partner with director to write label scripts for product packaging.
- Incorporate available science and clinical trial information (if any) on specific product and prepare substantiation dossier for claims.
- Maintain understanding and alignment of innovation to brand guidelines to make recommendations for product branding.
- Keep track and manage e-commerce sale
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science related field or equivalent combination of intellectual instruction and work experience
- Experience creating surveys required.
- Public Relations Experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; developed writing, editing, and proofreading abilities; work effectively in a demanding fast- paced environment.
- A highly motivated individual with strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects and work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks resulting in consistent productivity results oriented and goal focused.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Self-motivated and looking to improve.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGEDietary Supplement, functional food or related industry The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act
SKILL & ABILITYExcellent written and oral communication skills. Proficient in MS office software. Strong attention to detail. Highly organized with sense of urgency and ability to prioritize workload in fast paced environment.